Soulmates


A letter to my soulmate.
Maybe we already know each other or we will meet later... I do not know and I do not need to know. This is something that you cannot predict or even seek to know in advance. However, I think, when the two souls are together, they form one person. I think you know the entire person even if you never spoke with him or her. This person will come to you little by little. Sometimes we forget the real definition of a soulmate or why it is a part of your life? First, a soulmate is a person who cares for you and you care for him. It is like a best friend but much more. No matter what will happen in life he will accept your choices and will be there in your bad times. Together, you will evolve and the soulmate is going to make you a better person.  He believes in you as nobody does…You love him more than anyone else and it is mutual. 


I hope we will find ourselves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 destinations I want to visit before I die

My goals for 2019