6 destinations I want to visit before I die


In my life, I had the chance to travel a lot for my age. I went to Hawaii, Bahamas, Panama, Cuba, Mexico, Republic Dominican and much more. But there are more than those places and I want to see the world. I still have a lot of destinations to visit and I hope to do 6 destinations before my last breath because I think travel is the most simple way to learn about yourself and about the destination. Also, travel allows us to meet new people and sometimes get out of your comfort zone. It is proven that traveling also can promote brain health and one of the most important benefits of travel is stress reduction. In summary, you feel free and I think is the best feeling ever. 

 Sydney, Australia. 
↣ London, England. 
 Positano, Italy.
 Phi Phi Islands, Thailand.
 Santorini, Greece. 
 Paris, France.

First of all, the first place I want to visit, if the chance comes is Sidney because my sister went there and she sends me pictures of this incredible city. Then, as you can see I want to visit more Europe because I never have the chance to go. They are all cities with great stories and with an intriguing past. We often hear about those cities and that is why I want to learn more about their culture and I want to see those wonderful landscapes. I also want to discover their old architecture for example, Greece with its white houses and its blue roofs. 

And you, which destinations would you like to visit in your life?


Vanessa Chayer 
Image associƩe
Santorini, Greece

Comments

  1. OMG, you are so lucky. I really want to visit those destinations that you have visited!
    I'm excited to see what's coming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post but I was hoping that you’d elaborate more on the different destinations you’d like to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky! I really liked your article!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky giirll we should go on a trip together someday! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My goals for 2019

Soulmates